The North Pole Fire Station monitor is located on the west side of the North Pole Fire Station #3 [Bing Map: 3288 Hurst Road, North Pole, Alaska 99705], run by the FNSB North Star Volunteer Fire Department. The North Pole Fire Station monitor recorded the following:
- The average PM 2.5 for the month of November 2012 was 71 micrograms/cubic meter.
- 20 of 30 days exceeded the daily average of 35 micrograms/cubic meter, the health-based EPA PM 2.5 standard.
- The highest hourly peak of 298 micrograms/cubic meter was recorded on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 2 am.
- Average temperature for the month was -23.6°F [-30.8°C].
- Average wind speed for the month was 1.1 mph.
If you’d like a copy of the Excel datasheet used to make the graph, request it from <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Please refer to the name of this post.