Dermot Cole has called for Titan 2 to be “put on hold” because it was tested only at low burn, Borough approval of coal-fired boiler needs review 2/17/2012. A further concern is that Titan 2 was approved on Jan 24, 2012, but the approval was kept secret from the Air Pollution Control Commission a week later during its Jan 31, 2012 hearing.
ACTION: Tell your Assembly members you oppose the Borough’s approval of the Titan 2 coal burner and want it withdrawn immediately.
TO: Assembly <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CC: Air Pollution Control Commissioners
Catherine Cahill <email@example.com>
Lawrence K Duffy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Deborah Rinio <email@example.com>
Gwen Holdmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Sherman <email@example.com>
Kathleen Hook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Todd Thompson – FNSB Air Quality staff <email@example.com>
Please share a copy with <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Other Coal-Gate posts:
- Selling Titan 2 to Sell TONS More Coal
- Sponsors Revise Coal-Gate Ordinance, Problems Remain
- FNSB Coal-Gate: Borough Illegally Approves Coal Boiler
- The Business Plan for More Coal Burning Units
- APCC Approves More Coal Burning Despite Citizen Pleas
- Testify Tuesday Against Weaker Smoke Ordinance to Air Pollution Commission